Make changes that enhance your masculinity
Too often, plastic surgery is associated with women. This is, of course, quite unfair to both women and men. In fact, statistics show that cosmetic surgery is rising in popularity with men, who spend billions of dollars a year on these procedures.
At Aspira Plastic Surgery, we understand the unique challenges faced by male patients, as well as the demands of the male body. We know you want to look youthful, energetic and masculine.
Plastic surgery can help Austin-area men achieve these goals. Aspira Plastic Surgery offers a range of procedures that are designed to help you tone, tighten and sculpt targeted areas of the body. All of these procedures are proven, safe and effective.
If you’re a man in Austin or Round Rock, Texas, considering plastic surgery, please call Aspira Plastic Surgery today at (512) 730-3885.
Procedures That Can Help Men
There are some procedures that are specifically designed to address concerns that affect men. But most cosmetic procedures are not gender-restricted. This is an important insight- the cosmetic procedures we offer are just as capable of helping men as they are women.
Here are some procedures we commonly discuss with Round Rock-area men:
- Male breast reduction: Gynecomastia, or the appearance of male “breasts,” is a common condition. While often treated with weight loss, many men find that the issues require a more extensive surgical procedure.
- Tummy tuck: A toned, tight mid-section is more important than ever for men. With a tummy tuck, our plastic surgeon can remove excess skin and fat, then tighten abdominal muscles, leaving you with a mid-section you’ll be happy to show off.
- Liposuction: More men than ever are undergoing liposuction in order to remove stubborn deposits of fat from their necks, faces, chests, legs and arms.
- Post-bariatric procedures: If you’ve recently lost a great deal of weight, excess, flabby skin can be embarrassing. A post-bariatric procedure can remove some excess skin and tighten and tone what’s left.
- Facial procedures: Finally, men are increasingly turning to facial rejuvenation procedures (both surgical and non-invasive) to remove signs of age and wear while restoring the appearance of youth and vitality.
Dr. Erella will listen to your concerns and goals, then work with you to find the plastic surgery procedure that is right for you.