When you decide to undergo plastic surgery, you deserve a plastic surgeon who is worthy of your trust and time. While modern plastic surgery procedures are quite safe and commonly performed, they are still major surgical procedures, and they should be performed by an experienced, properly educated professional.
Dr. Venkata Erella has proven himself worthy of that trust. Over decades of work as a practicing surgeon, he has worked hard to ensure that his patients are safe and secure, all while helping them achieve their aesthetic dreams.
If you live in or around the Austin, Texas area and you’re looking for the right plastic surgeon, please call Aspira Plastic Surgery today at 512-686-0012.
Dr. Erella’s Qualifications
A doctor does not need unique qualifications to perform plastic surgery- legally, all a doctor requires is a medical license from the state of Texas, and he or she is allowed to perform cosmetic procedures.
However, you should aim higher. Dr. Erella has both the broad and specific experience needed to craft a truly extraordinary plastic surgery practice.
Here are some of Dr. Erella’s more relevant qualifications:
- He has been a practicing surgeon since 1992
- Dr. Erella is double board-certified, earning certifications from the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery
- Dr. Erella has privileges at numerous area hospitals
The following is a comprehensive listing of Dr. Erella’s education and advanced training:
- Advanced Fellowship in Breast, Body Contouring and Facial Aesthetic at the University of Alabama, Birmingham, AL
- Fellow Cosmetic and Breast surgery, University of Alabama, Birmingham, AL
- Chief Resident, Plastic Surgery, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
- Resident, Plastic Surgery, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
- Chief Surgical Resident, St. Joseph Hospital, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
- Surgical Resident, St. Joseph Hospital, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
- Surgical Resident, University of Nevada School of Medicine, Las Vegas, NV
- Research Fellow, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, Division of Monoclonal Antibodies, Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Bethesda, MD
- Senior Resident in Surgery, Cornwall Regional Hospital, Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Post-Graduate Resident in Surgery, Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (P.G.I.M.E.R.), Chandigarh, India
- Rotating Intern, Government General Hospital, Kakinada, India
- MBBS – Rangaraya Medical College of Andhra University, Kakinada, India
Individualized Care and Attention
Dr. Erella is the only plastic surgeon at Aspira Plastic Surgery, meaning you will work with him personally throughout your time with our practice. He not only handles every procedure performed at Aspira, he also conducts every consultation with new patients.
You will be able to discuss your concerns with him and ask him any questions that come to mind. His experience as a plastic surgeon will be invaluable in guiding you through the process.
If you live in Austin, Texas and you have questions for our board-certified plastic surgeon, please call Aspira Plastic Surgery today at (512) 686-0012 or contact us online for a free consultation.