For the right candidates, facelift surgery can restore a firmer, more youthful facial appearance. The only way to know if it’s right for you is to visit double board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Venkata Erella. In the meantime, here are six signs that a facelift may be right for you:
1. The skin covering your cheeks and jaw has begun to sag downward
2. The volume and fat beneath your skin has descended and begun to sag
3. You have deep folds that reach from your nose to the corners of your mouth. These are called nasolabial folds
4. You have deep folds reaching from the corner of your mouth down toward your chin. These are called marionette lines
5. A double chin has formed
6. Jowling has developed along the jaw
These are all normal things that occur with age. According to recent research, facelift results can make you look at least several years younger. These results can last a long time before another procedure may be necessary to maintain the rejuvenation.
To learn more about the facial plastic surgery procedures we offer near Round Rock, Austin, Lakeway and the surrounding areas, please call Aspira Plastic Surgery & Med Spa, at (512) 686-0012. We are happy to arrange a complimentary consultation for you!