Dr. Erella’s Promise
A number of patients who come to our practice have never had plastic surgery before, and in many cases, have never had surgery of any kind. Dr. Erella understands what patients often go through, and he promises that he will:
- Take extra time to listen to your needs, fully explain your options, give you honest opinions on what can and cannot be achieved, and help you make an educated decision.
- Make you aware of all alternatives that may help you achieve your goals, even if those alternatives do not involve surgery.
- Provide you with attentive, compassionate care while focusing on safe, effective treatments and natural-looking results.
- Provide the highest level of care after surgery until you have recovered completely.
Dr. Erella believes in comprehensive care, great results, honest communication, and the safest treatment possible. Ultimately, he wants to help you feel great about yourself and he looks forward to talking with you about your goals.
Dr. Erella’s Qualifications
A doctor does not need unique qualifications to perform plastic surgery- legally, all a doctor requires is a medical license from the state of Texas, and he or she is allowed to perform cosmetic procedures. However, you should aim higher. Dr. Erella has both the broad and specific experience needed to craft a truly extraordinary plastic surgery practice.
Here are some of Dr. Erella’s relevant qualifications:
- He has been a practicing surgeon since 1992
- Dr. Erella is board-certified, earning a certification from the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Dr. Erella has privileges at numerous area hospitals
The following is a comprehensive listing of Dr. Erella’s education and advanced training:
- Advanced Fellowship in Breast, Body Contouring and Facial Aesthetic at the University of Alabama, Birmingham, AL
- Fellow Cosmetic and Breast surgery, University of Alabama, Birmingham, AL
- Chief Resident, Plastic Surgery, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
- Resident, Plastic Surgery, Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
- Chief Surgical Resident, St. Joseph Hospital, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
- Surgical Resident, St. Joseph Hospital, Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
- Surgical Resident, University of Nevada School of Medicine, Las Vegas, NV
- Research Fellow, Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, Division of Monoclonal Antibodies, Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Bethesda, MD
- Senior Resident in Surgery, Cornwall Regional Hospital, Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Post-Graduate Resident in Surgery, Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (P.G.I.M.E.R.), Chandigarh, India
- Rotating Intern, Government General Hospital, Kakinada, India
- MBBS – Rangaraya Medical College of Andhra University, Kakinada, India
Individualized Care and Attention
Dr. Erella is the only plastic surgeon at Aspira Plastic Surgery, meaning you will work with him personally throughout your time with our practice. He not only handles every procedure performed at Aspira, he also conducts every consultation with new patients.
You will be able to discuss your concerns with him and ask him any questions that come to mind. His experience as a plastic surgeon will be invaluable in guiding you through the process.
If you live in Austin, Texas and you have questions for our board-certified plastic surgeon, please call Aspira Plastic Surgery today at (512) 730-3885 or contact us online for a free consultation.