At Aspira Plastic Surgery, we make a pledge to every patient and prospective patient who walks through our door: We will treat you with respect and dignity. We will listen to your goals and respect them.
This pledge is particularly important if you’re an Austin-area woman considering cosmetic gynecology or any form of vaginal rejuvenation. We understand that this is a deeply personal decision, and it’s one we respect.
Dr. Erella has significant experience using safe, proven body procedures to help women like you with these sensitive changes, all without putting you at risk or reducing sensation in the region. If you’re an Austin, Texas-area woman and you wish to discuss your cosmetic gynecology options in a safe and understanding environment, please call Aspira Plastic Surgery today at (512) 593-7699.
What Cosmetic Gynecology Procedures Are Available?
“Cosmetic gynecology” is a broad term that includes a number of different procedures. While each procedure is designed to achieve a specific goal, all of them effect a significant change in the appearance of some element of your vaginal structure.
Women often choose to undergo these procedures as a result of:
- Stretched or overly prominent labial tissue after pregnancy or as a result of menopause, heredity or other factors
- Pain or discomfort during exercise or sexual activity as a result of excess tissue in the labial region
- A desire to improve the appearance of the vaginal region
These procedures include:
- Labia minora reduction: With a labia minora repair (commonly called a “labiaplasty,”) Dr. Erella removes excess labial tissues (often a result of childbirth) and re-shapes the inner lips of the vulva.
- Labia majora reduction: This procedure reduces the prominence of the vulva’s outer lips and is a less common version of the labiaplasty procedure
- Clitoral hood reduction: If you’re concerned with an overhang of skin or tissue above the clitoris, we can perform a clitoral hood reduction. Women often choose to undergo this procedure when they’re concerned about the prominence of the clitoral hood.
- Laser vaginal rejuvenation: Laser vaginal rejuvenation uses a safe, precision-engineered medical laser to tighten vaginal muscles and increase your control of these muscles.
Each patient’s results will vary and at Aspira Plastic Surgery, you have a range of options if you’re considering cosmetic gynecology. It is our sincerest desire to ensure that you undergo the procedure or procedures that are right for you.
If you live in Austin or any of the nearby Texas communities and you believe that cosmetic gynecology is right for you, please call Aspira Plastic Surgery today at (512) 593-7699 or contact us online for a free consultation.