Breast Lift with Implants in Austin, TX - Dr. Venkata Erella
At a Glance—Breast Lift and Breast Augmentation (with Implants) Explained
- Commonly known as a mastopexy, breast lift surgery raises and firms the breasts by eliminating excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissue to create a new breast contour. A breast lift is a beautiful choice for women who desire to elevate their droopy (ptotic) breasts, have large areolas, downward pointing nipples, and other similar issues. It can be done with or without implants.
- Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure that improves the breasts’ volume, projection, and shape through implants. Breast augmentation includes the use of saline or silicone gel implants.
- Your ideal breast contour can often be achieved by combining the two procedures.
- Dr.Venkata Erella is double board-certified, highly qualified, and has performed many successful breast lifts with implants surgeries over the years.
- Dr. Erella will help you determine which option is best for you, your goals, and your body type.
- Dr. Erella’s breast lift and augmentation methods are the most cost-effective in the area and produce high patient satisfaction. His loyal patients love their results!
Why Should I Choose a Breast Lift with Implants?
Breast lifts can move or reduce the nipple and areola, lift the breast, and reduce excess skin and tissues. The end result is a perkier look that is particularly sought by those with sagging breasts. Many who are interested in the benefits of a breast lift may also want to add volume via implants.
There are many reasons, both reconstructive and cosmetic, to combine these two breast surgeries:
- A combination of augmentation and lift is just as safe as a single surgery.
- The implant helps to fill out the breast and thus improves its overall appearance, meaning that less lifting may be needed
- Combining surgeries is less expensive and can reduce overall recovery time, downtime, and inconvenience.
Combining a breast lift with implants is a good way to get the most from your surgery. You don’t need to add as much volume to the implant when you also have a breast lift, which will position the breasts correctly and give them shape. When these two procedures are combined, your breasts will increase in cup size but also look better than with just one procedure.
Can I have a Breast Lift without Implants?
Some patients who have enough breast volume may decide that they do not want to include implants with their breast lift, which is a suitable option for this subset of patients. These patients often want to add lift, reduce their areola size, and remove excess skin and fat without adding additional volume. However if breasts are saggy with loss of volume, Dr. Erella typically suggests that patients who want to see an increase in both shape and volume to consider having a breast implant inserted during their breast lift surgery. The choice is entirely up to the patient, and Dr. Erella’s only goal is to educate them on each of their options.
Personalized Care. Honest Approach.
Dr. Venkata Erella is double board-certified, highly respected, and takes a patient-centered approach to care that has made him a valued member of the Austin, TX community for many years. Contact us today to learn how Dr. Erella can help you reach your ideal look!
Who is a Good Candidate for a Breast Lift and Augmentation in Austin, TX?
If you are wondering if this surgery is right for you, you first need to decide if you are qualified to undergo the operation. Breast lift and augmentation patients typically:
- Have poor skin quality, too much sagging skin, stretch marks, low-resting nipples, or there appears to be disengagement between glands, the skin, and chest wall
- Have had multiple pregnancies, and have breastfed
- Have lost a considerable amount of weight
While most women who fall into the above categories are older, young women often choose this procedure as well. Of course, heredity, aging, and overall health might also be factors affecting your candidacy for these procedures.
You may also be a suitable candidate for this operation if:
- Your breasts sag or have lost volume and shape
- Your breasts have become flatter, are pendulous, or have an elongated shape
- Unsupported, your nipples tend to fall below the breast crease
- Your nipples and the areolas that surround them point downward
- You have enlarged areolas and stretched skin
- One breast is positioned lower than the other
The Importance of a Skilled and Experienced Breast Lift Surgeon
Combining lift and augmentation surgery has many benefits for the patient, but it does require a skilled cosmetic surgeon with extensive knowledge and experience.
During your initial consultation with board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Venkata Erella in Austin, Texas, he will explain all aspects of your breast lift and augmentation with you and answer any questions that you may have. Together, you and Dr. Erella will decide whether this is the best treatment for your needs.
Start Your Breast Lift with Implants Journey Today!
Dr. Erella will be happy to answer your questions and discuss all aspects of these procedures. He is based in Austin and serves Round Rock, Bee cave, Lakeway, and other nearby Texas towns.
Austin, TX Breast Lift FAQs
What Type of Breast Implant Is the Best Choice: Silicone or Saline?
The big advantage of silicone breast implants is that they are the softest breast implants on the market and produce the most natural-looking and natural-feeling results.
There are two main advantages of saline breast implants: they cost less than silicone implants and are filled with saltwater. In the event of a breakage, there is absolutely no risk to a woman’s health.
Dr. Erella will explain the benefits and considerations of each type during your informative consultation.
What Are the Scars Associated with a Breast Lift?
A breast lift can result in scars that are positioned:
- Just above the top of the nipple
- Around the areola
- Around the areola and down the front of the breast
- Around the areola, under, and down the front of the breast and in the crease
When determining the best option for the incision, it mostly depends on how high the breast is to be lifted and how much loose skin to be corrected.
Is Combined Surgery Safe?
While any surgical procedure involves some risk, breast augmentation and lift is generally considered safe. Breast augmentation has been in use for many decades, and there have been numerous studies done documenting the safety of the procedure. All of the implants used at Aspira Plastic Surgery have been approved by the FDA and are considered safe.
For additional FAQs, please review the information on the breast augmentation page.
What Does a Breast Lift Cost in Austin, TX?
The cost of your breast lift in Austin, TX, is determined by a number of factors, including body type, the severity of the cosmetic issue, and what other procedures you might be considering. However, to get a good idea of your breast lift cost, you can go to our cost estimator to learn more.
Is There a Home Test to Determine if I Need a Breast Lift?
Yes. Simply get a pencil or pen and place it in the natural breast crease of one of your breasts. If it remains in place from the weight of your breast, there is a good chance you need a breast lift. You can also determine if you need a lift by judging if your nipples fall below your breast crease. Most women over 40 need a breast lift.
Another useful indication is to review some breast lift before and after photos, seeing if any of the patients have a similar breast shape and position to you in the “before” photos. This can give you a better idea of what procedure might achieve your goals.
However, you must still meet with a board-certified plastic surgeon to get their opinion on your condition and which procedure is most suitable for you. Dr. Erella is known as one of the best breast lift surgeons in Austin.